**CAUTION: these items run small! Order a size up**
Cycle jersey (refer to "team" sizing)
Arm warmers - unisex, true to size
Swim cap - one size
Hoo rag/bandana - one size
Hats - one size, adjustable
Please contact Shelly Henderson if you have questions: email@example.com
Our refund policy on apparel is: All Sales Final. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange on any sized apparel item because it was ordered and made specifically for you, so please read our SIZING SUGGESTION page before placing an order.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
If you don't like the size you ordered, we can try and re-sell the item to another member. However, there are no guarantees. If we are able to re-sell, we will take that money and order you the size you prefer.
Our products are all custom made and ordered. The jerseys (tri top, tri shorts, run singlet, cycle jersey, wind jacket, and arm warmers) take 4-6 weeks depending on the time of year. Other items such as the hats, hoo rag bandanas, water bottles, etc are ordered in bulk and kept stocked.
NOTE: Member Tshirts (that come with membership) will only be availabe for pick-up at club activites. Please contact Shelly Hendersonfor more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Cda Tri Team LLC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 1804 Coeur d Alene ID United States 83816. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org